Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The worst thing happened when I was young

  That was happened at my 10 years old. There were so many snack store at the school gate. My classmate said:"I take you to eat some delicious." That was my first time to eat snack. It was so delicious that I could not forget the taste.  Then I ask my mom:" Mom, can I have 2 yuan?" "What do you want to do?" My mom asked. "I want to buy some snack at the school gate."I'm looking forward to looked at her. "No! You can't eat the things like that!" I was disappointed to go. That's delicious.
  After a few days, I saw 10 yuan on the table. At that time 10 yuan is a huge amount for me. And there is a angel and a evil in my mind. "You can't do that!""You can buy lots of candy!" I took 10 yuan in the end.
  In the second day, I bought lots of food with my friend. I also gave one to my friend. I went home. Then my mom was standing at home gate. She looked fierce to me, and asked:"Did you take 10 yuan on the table?" "No, I didn't." I looked at her in fear. "Really?" Then she took my bags, and said:" How did you get these?" Then I didn't say anything. "You can't come in today!"She pushed me out and closed the door.  She really do that. My father tried to take me back to home, but my mom just shouted:" Don't let her in!" That was a cold night. I couldn't stay here all the time. So I walked around
in the down stairs. After few hours, I went back to lobby. My father found me and said:" Where did you go? Let's come back home." Then I went back to home.





1 comment:

  1. I guess you never took any money from your mom again. You learned a valuable lesson.

    ReplyDelete